New ZEB website needs your help
We are developing a new website and inviting current ZEB members and stakeholders to submit additions, ideas and features.
Our current website was rushed to get something up for Simon’s Paris trip and now we are wanting to create something more special and relevant to your needs and expectations.
Please provide feedback to help us make the second stage of ZEB website development really awesome.
[contact-form-7 id=”640″ title=”Web Feedback”]
Process for the second stage website build
- Announce plan, process, dates
- Invite current ZEB members and stakeholders to participate in core team
- Callout for current ZEB members and stakeholders for additions, ideas
and features (emphasis on the do-ocracy model)
- Core team design mockups – propose framework
- Core team design content planning, publishing models and social media
- Consensus (on plan for phase 5 (launch))
- Build + Skillshare
- Content training and skillshare
- Content planning for launch
- Ongoing management/improvement
- Ongoing content planning